COMPACT ACTIVE SPLITTER AS-62
기능 및 특성
- Compact Active splitter 2:6
- The AS-62 is a dual channel active antenna splitter (1 BNC to 3 SMA per channel) for use with up to three diversity receivers. With its rugged and compact housing, it is designed for harsh conditions and can easily be used in an audio bag or a sound cart.
- The AS-62 has the perfect size for bag configuration. Small and robust it will follow you around the world ! New filtering circuits with improved RF behavior to reject unwanted low band and high band signals. As it’s wideband you are not limited by blocks.
- The AS-62 has now a two step RF peak indicator to be sure you’re not receiveing too strong RF signals. This will help you to secure your reception.
- Both passive and active antennas can be plugged in BNC inputs using DC feed feature. Individual current limitation allows to detect that a problem happens on DC feed supply (check manual for more informations).
- Bandwidth : 470-700MHz
- Gain : 0dB (+/- 1dB)
- Noise figure : <2 dB
- OIP3 : 39dBm typ.
- Isolation between outputs : >25dB
- RF inputs : 2xBNC 50 ohms
- DC feed : 12V/200mA
- RF outputs : 2 x 3 SMA 50 ohms
- Current : 150 mA without active antennas
- Supply : HRS4, 12-17V
- Dimensions : 83 x 60 x 31mm
- Weight : 255g