Hybrid Transmission Station ATH-200
기능 및 특성
- ATH-200 is an hybrid transmission station for one or two carrier allowing transport of transmission signal to remote antennas through optical fiber. Wireless monitoring and intercom (IFB, IEM, Phonak) coverage can be extended regardless of distance and venue outlines (multi-area).
- Each input transmission signal is dispatched directly to a coax output for nearby areas and are combined to one or two optical outputs connected to remote antenna boxes AFB-350.
- Bandwidth : 100 MHz to 1GHz
- Input power : min. 30 mW, max. 500 mW
- RFin/out insertion loss : 2 dB Typ.
- RF inputs : 2 x BNC 50 ohms
- Direct RF outputs : 2 x BNC 50 ohms
- Optical outputs : 1 x Neutrik OpticalCon Duo APC 1310nm ( optionnal 2nd OpticalCon DUO)
- Supply : 110-220V
- Dimensions : 435 x 250 x 43 mm
- Weight : 3,1 Kg